INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION
TAMILNADU SECTION

FAQs

Dear ISTE Office bearers

                Please find the details regarding ISTE membership, establishing ISTE faculty/students chapter, calculating chapter share, getting Annual Chapter Claim of ISTE chapter, etc are given @  http://www.isteonline.in. In addition to that we are providing you the following details for your convenience. Feel free to mail us to get assistance regarding ISTE activities. Frequently visit following websites for updates of ISTE activities in TNP section and ISTE New Delhi.

http://www.isteonline.in.

http://iste-tnp.in

How to apply for Institutional Membership?

http://www.isteonline.in/topics.aspx?mid=24

How to establish an ISTE chapter. Details are @

http://www.isteonline.in/topics.aspx?mid=47

How to establish an ISTE students chapter,  Details are @

http://www.isteonline.in/topics.aspx?mid=48

How is distribution of Membership Fee?Details are @

http://www.isteonline.in/topics.aspx?mid=18

How to calculate the chapter share?

For the Life membership of Teachers.

1. Every new member who pays Rs. 3000/- to the chapter in which he is attached, sends the application through the established chapter, the chapter get Rs. 40/- for that year. The amount of Rs. 40 per head can be retained by the chapter and the remaining amount should be paid to the ISTE HQ.

2.  Any individual who is not attached to any of the chapters has to pay Rs. 3000/- for which later on he cannot claim the share Rs. 40/- of Chapter.

3.  Regarding the Section share for the consecutive years, after receiving the statement of accounts from the Section with Annual Report of activities, Rs. 20/-per member will be sent from ISTE HQ at the end of every financial year for both new members and for old members as per the amount applicable based on their year of enrollment of membership..

For the Students Membership

It is suggested to collect the Students Membership Fee as listed below and retain the 60% of amount as the Chapter Share / send the remaining 40% of amount  to the ISTE Head Quarters, N.D with the Admission Fee of Rs. 50/-.

Example:

The Calculation as per  the 30: 20 Ratio i.e. Rs. 200/50 *30=120/- is the Chapter Share & the remaining amount 200/50*20 = Rs.80 + 50/- (Admission Fee) are  to be sent the ISTE, New Delhi  as the Head Quarters Share.

Course Year of study Membership Fee Chapter Share (50%) Section share (20%) Head quarter (30%) Registration Fee (to Head quarter)
B.E/B.Tech/
B.Pharmacy
I year 200 100 40 60 50
II Year 150 75 30 45 50
III Year 100 50 20 30 50
IV Year 50 25 10 15 50
Diploma I Year 150 75 30 45 50
II Year 100 50 20 30 50
III Year 50 25 10 15 50
M.E./MBA/
M.Pharmacy
I Year 100 50 20 30 50
II Year 50 25 10 15 50

All letter Correspondence to :

ISTE Headquarters, New Delhi ISTE TN Section
# The details of membership fee[HQ Share of membership and registration fee], list of applicants and membership applications must be send to: * The details of membership fee along with list of applications must be send to:
The Executive Secretary,Indian Society for Technical Education

Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg,

Near Katwaria Sarai

Opp. Sanskrit Vidyapeeth

New Delhi – 110 016

Email : istedhq@vsnl.net

The Chairman,ISTE TN Section

C/o Excel Group Institutions,

NH-47, Salem Main Road,

Pallakkapalayam,

Sankari West – 637 303.

Email: istetnp.aknatesan@gmail.com

 

It is encouraged to enroll students in the first year itself in future.

How to apply for chapter annual claim?

Submit the filled forms before the due date with necessary supporting documents

FORM 1-A FOR CLAIMING/RETAINING CHAPTER SHARE

All necessary forms can be downloaded @

http://www.isteonline.in/topics.aspx?mid=21

How to include your chapter activity in ISTE news letter?

A good quality photo (scanned softcopy) of the activity and a small para about the activity

Send them through mail to ISTE HQ and TNP section office.

Mail ids are: istedhq@vsnl.net, istetnp.aknatesan@gmail.com


CONTACT US

Prof. (Dr.) A.K. Natesan
(Chairman, ISTE Tamil Nadu Section)
Hon.Chairman
Excel Group Institutions
Pallakapalayam, Sankari West Post
Namakkal Dist.-637303 (T.N.)
09842781222 (M), 04288-227365,227368
email : istetnp.aknatesan@gmail.com



CONNECT WITH US





Copyrights © 2019     ISTE TN Section     All rights Reserved.